Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Family in Vegas

My first visit to the US of A and everyday has been fantastic. That long excruciating plane ride was definitely worth it. When I arrived, my kuya Bong (older brother) with Ron and Robby (his sons) took me around. He said as long as I stayed on Vegas time I'm less likely to get a jet lag. He drove on the free way and the tunnels, the speed was freaky marvelous. By the time we got home for dinner I knocked out on the couch and revived the next day. My ate Kris (older sister) then took me to their place. I finally got to meet the kids, Kaetia, Kris and Dominique. They're as talented and crazy as I pictured them. We wrestled in the pool, Kaetia and I against the boys--and of course we WON victoriously. Sorry MEN! (they said they weren't boys anymore) . We stayed up late watching movies or hung out by the pool singing and talking. Ive been here less than a week and its been incredible. I'm really blessed to have such marvelous family. As the saying goes "When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. "

No comments: