Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dedicated to SVS crew!

Apologies my ladies. I haven't had the time to sit and add our wonderful "lava lava end of the year" bash to my blog. Anyhoo, for those of you who don't know, these are some of the ladies of the F crew. What does F stand for you ask? Everything! from Fabulous, Fantastic, Foxy, Fearless to Frenzy, Fierce, Filthy, Fortunate, Frantic, or maybe even Full of it j/p.


I am the invisible member, who lives vicariously through you, or as you like to call me "Fish killer" and here is my tribute to you.


C- controversial, is how it all started from "loosen up my buttons" and hoodies that went with the booties.

A - athletic, we all try to become from soccer and softball players to trench tech warriors

N - notorious, indeed, for breaking every "how my teacher looks like" stereotype

A - artistic when it comes to drinking and parties, from flip cups to jello shots, and mad hatters to lavas with style

R - responsible individuals who get to work on time even with a nasty hangover

I - intriguingly hot (cant argue with that)

E - every moment was as crazy wonderful as the last. So to my beautiful friends who will be moving on (Kimmy and Val) I wish you great luck and some tiny hope that you would somehow stay in touch


S - Shiny, oh oh shiny.

No comments: